The term “Garrote refers to the wire or the rope to be used to strangle a person that could have handles attached to each end to make it easier to use. There is nothing more to a “Garrote” in that sense and there is no requirement for any additional wood or structure to be attached.
The Iron Chair was also known as the Judas Chair, the Chair of Torture was a terrible device for the victim’s in the Middle Ages. It was used until the late 1800’s in Europe. There are many versions of the chair. All of them have one thing is common: They have spikes which cover the back, the arm-rests, seat, leg-rests and foot rests. The number of spikes in one of these chairs ranges from 500 to 1,500.
For the victim to avoid the movement, they were tied to the chair or in one version, two bars pushed the arms against the arm-rests for the spikes to penetrate the flesh even further. In some versions, there were holes under the chair’s bottom where the torturer placed coal to cause severe burns while the victim still remains conscious.
The rat torture was a cheap and a effective way to torture someone with the use of rats. There were many variants, but the most common was to force a rat through a victim’s body (usually through the intestines) as a way to escape. This was done as:
The victim was completely restrained and tied to the ground pr any horizontal surface. A was placed in a metallic container on the mans stomach. The container was heated and the rat began to look for a way out through the victim’s body.
The rat would dig a hole in the mans stomach for hours and the man would be in agonizing pain for hours.
Sticks and stones may break my bones is a common phrase, but what the passage failed to mention was used as a form of torture and punishment to the death.
It was a form of punishment and a death penalty. Stoning involved more than just throwing rocks at a criminal. For instance, women were subjected to stoning mainly as humiliation. If a female was accused of being a whore or involved in witchery, she was tied to the end of a horse and groped. If the community hated the victim, stones and other sharp (and sometimes hot) materials were placed on the floor so the woman would suffer some extra pain as they were paraded around town. If she was sentenced a death penalty, the death would come within more than an hour as the villagers were allowed to scream at and yell insults at the accused. Some would grab stones and throw them at the woman, throwing the stones and the accused would increase the death more likely.
The Saw was widely used through the Middle Ages. Mainly because tools that you need around the and no difficult devices were requites. It was a cheap way to torture and kill a victim who was often accused of: witchery, adultery, murder, blasphemy, or theft.
The victim would be tied in a position with the head facing down to the ground. It had several “benefits”: First, it assured sufficient blood diverted to a brain, Second, it would slow down the loss of blood and Third, it would humiliated the victim.
Depending on the victim and the torturer, the torture could last for several hours. When a confession was required, the victim was often forced to watch someone else be subjected to this method. If he did not confess, he would be slowly cut in half.
During the Inquisition, this method became even more popular as the inquisitors traveled from village to village often without a torture devices at their disposal.
The Executioner’s Sword was a sword designed specifically for decapitation of condemned criminals. These swords were intended for two hands to hold but were lacking a point, so that their over all length was typically that a single-handed sword (ca. 80-90cm). The quillons were quite short and mainly straight. The pommel was often pear-shaped or faceted.
In the Middle Ages, decapitations were executed with regular swords and the earliest known specifically designed executioner’s sword dated to ca. 1540.
The swords were used in the 17th century in Europe. But they slowly stopped using them in the 18th century. The last executions were used by a sword in Europe and were carried out in Switzerland in 1867 and 1868, when Niklaus Emmenegger in Lucerne and Héli Freymond in Moudon were beheaded for murder. Swords are still used for execution in Saudi Arabia.
The blades of an executioner’s sword were often decorated with symbolic designs, showing instruments of execution or torture or the Crucifixion of Christ, combined with moralistic inscriptions. When the sword was no longer in use for executions, an executioner’s sword sometimes continued to be used as an ceremonial sword for justice, a symbol of judicial power.
The metal device is a plate that will sit below the victim’s jaw, which was connected by a frame to the head cap. When the torturer will slowly twist the handle, the gap between the cap and the plate decreased, crushing the skull, including the teeth, mandible and facial bones, and ultimately inducing death. Even if the torturer stopped before death, the permanent damage to the facial muscles and the structure would have occurred. The victim’s head would slowly be crushed, killing the victim, but not before the victim’s jaw had been crushed, and their eyes may have possibly extruded from their sockets. The torturer would sometimes amuse himself by tapping on the metal cap with a small hammer. The head crusher was used to collect information from the criminals. It would scare them to the point of giving up knowledge that was crucial to solving serious criminal cases.
There were many variations of the head crusher during the early modern period. Some of which even had a receptacle in the front to catch the eyes of the victim.
The cats paw was a terrible device which was used in the most of Europe during the Middle Ages. It was a very simple instrument that was used to tear the victim’s skin apart. Because of its shape, neither bones nor muscles were spared.
The victim was naked and tied to make them completely defenseless. The torturers began the act of mutilating the victim. Sometimes they will do the torturing out in the public so the others can watch the execution. When the torturers tortured the person, they often began with the limbs and slowly moved into the chest, back, neck, and the face.
The device was very common in Spain, mostly during the Spanish Inquisition. It was also used in France and England, they often adopted different torture methods.
The knee splitter was a terrible torture. It was mostly used during the Inquisition. The instrument accomplished was to permanently render the knees useless.
Even though the name implies that the instrument was only used got “splitting” knees. It was also used to split other body parts like the elbows, arms, and even the lower legs.
When the torturer turned the handle, the claws slammed against each other mutilating any skin in the between. The number of spikes the device has varied from three to more than twenty.
There were variant to this device. Some claws were heated to maximize the pain. Others had dozens of small claws to penetrate the flesh to make it slow and painful.
Even though the method was very seldom it proved a direct painful death. It was often followed by other more painful methods if the victim refused to cooperate.
he Coffin Torture was feared throughout the Middle Ages. The victim was placed inside the “coffin”. The torturers were well-known for forcing an overweight victim into the device, or even make the “coffin” slightly larger then normal to make the victim more uncomfortable.
During the period of time, a victim was to be kept inside the coffin depending by the crime that they have done. Very serious crimes, such as blasphemy, were punished by death inside the coffin where the victim was to be kept inside under the sun with the animals eating their flesh.
The coffin was sometimes placed in the public so the people would go around it and mock the victim, Sometimes death occurred because of the hatred towards the person as the others often threw rocks and other objects to make to pain worse.
The Breast Ripper was a device to punish the woman for the crime(s) that they have done. It was also used to mutilate and tear off the breasts.
The device was mostly used for women accused of having a miscarriage or accused of adultery.
The claws were either used hot or cold on the victim’s exposed breasts. If the victim didn’t die from the execution, she would have to live her life in pain with her breasts torn apart.
The Breast Ripper was referred to as “The Spider” which is a similar device attached to the wall. The victim’s breasts were fixed to the claws and the torturer would pull her away from the wall to remove them.
The time it took someone to die varied. At times the tortures would add weight to the victim’s legs to increase pain to get the victim to die quicker. The other tortures would add oil on the device which would increase the pain.
The device was rarely washed. If the victim did not die quickly enough, or their painful execution was interrupted, they would die from a terrible infection.
Sometimes the victim was rocked or was forced to fall onto the pyramid. This was done so the torturers could aquire vital information from the victim. If he or she refused to talk or admit the crime that they did, the torturers would add more weight to the victim’s legs to make the execution more painful.
The wheels were adapted to many torture devices. In the early times, the torturers would tie someone up to a large wheel, then push it down a rocky hillside. The wheel would be mounted to an A-Frame that it allowed it to swing freely. The victim would be tied to the wheel, and then be swinged across some undesirable thing below. The fire was always a good choice but dragging the victim’s flesh across a metal spikes also worked as well.
Instead of swinging, the wheel might turn on an axle. One of the most painful wheel tortures was the crucifixion. The torturers would use an iron bar on the victim to break the bones in all four limbs. The, the shattered limbs were threaded threw through the spokes of a large wheel.
The wheel would be attached to the top of a tall wooden poll and left out in the sun for days. The victim may or may not be alive for hours. The torturers would make the victim suffer through agony. The torturers would mangle the arms and legs of the victim. Sometimes they will leave the body on the wheel in the sun to let it rot.
In what way why would anyone want to sacrifice someone? In the Old Testament it talks about animal and human sacrifice. Animal sacrifice is much more common than human sacrifice, but both occur and “Pleasing to the lord”.
1. (Genesis 22:1-18) Abraham Tested: “Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied. Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.” Early the next morning Abraham got up and loaded his donkey. He took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. When he had cut enough wood for the burnt offering, he set out for the place God had told him about. On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance. He said to his servants, “Stay here with the donkey while I and the boy go over there. We will worship and then we will come back to you.”Abraham took the wood for the burnt offering and placed it on his son Isaac, and he himself carried the fire and the knife. As the two of them went on together, Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?” “Yes, my son?” Abraham replied.
2. “The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?” Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together. When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied. “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”
3. Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son. So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.” The angel of the Lord called to Abraham from heaven a second time and said, “I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.”
4. (Exodus 13:2) First-born son: “Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me, whether human or animal.”
5. (Leviticus 27:28-29) Devoted: “But nothing that a person owns and devotes to the Lord—whether a human being or an animal or family land—may be sold or redeemed; everything so devoted is most holy to the Lord.
6. “No person devoted to destruction may be ransomed; they are to be put to death.
7. (Judges 11:29-40) Jephthah’s Vows: “Then the Spirit of the Lord came on Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord: “If you give the Ammonites into my hands, whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the Lord’s, and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.” Then Jephthah went over to fight the Ammonites, and the Lord gave them into his hands. He devastated twenty towns from Aroer to the vicinity of Minnith, as far as Abel Keramim. Thus Israel subdued Ammon. When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of timbrels! She was an only child. Except for her he had neither son nor daughter. When he saw her, he tore his clothes and cried, “Oh no, my daughter! You have brought me down and I am devastated. I have made a vow to the Lord that I cannot break.” “My father,” she replied, “you have given your word to the Lord. Do to me just as you promised, now that the Lord has avenged you of your enemies, the Ammonites. But grant me this one request,” she said. “Give me two months to roam the hills and weep with my friends, because I will never marry.” “You may go,” he said. And he let her go for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never marry. 39 After the two months, she returned to her father, and he did to her as he had vowed. And she was a virgin.
8. (Judges 11:29-40) From this comes the Israelite tradition 40 that each year the young women of Israel go out for four days to commemorate the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite.”
9. (1 Kings 13:1-2) Josiah and Human Sacrifice: “By the word of the Lord a man of God came from Judah to Bethel, as Jeroboam was standing by the altar to make an offering. By the word of the Lord he cried out against the altar: “Altar, altar! This is what the Lord says: ‘A son named Josiah will be born to the house of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests of the high places who make offerings here, and human bones will be burned on you.”’
10. (Joshua 7:15) God commands Burning Humans: “Whoever is caught with the devoted things shall be destroyed by fire, along with all that belongs to him. He has violated the covenant of the Lord and has done an outrageous thing in Israel!
11. (2 Kings 23:20-25) Josiah Restore the Passover: “Josiah slaughtered all the priests of those high places on the altars and burned human bones on them. Then he went back to Jerusalem.
12. The king gave this order to all the people: “Celebrate the Passover to the Lord your God, as it is written in this Book of the Covenant.” Neither in the days of the judges who led Israel nor in the days of the kings of Israel and the kings of Judah had any such Passover been observed. But in the eighteenth year of King Josiah, this Passover was celebrated to the Lord in Jerusalem. Furthermore, Josiah got rid of the mediums and spiritists, the household gods, the idols and all the other detestable things seen in Judah and Jerusalem. This he did to fulfill the requirements of the law written in the book that Hilkiah the priest had discovered in the temple of the Lord. Neither before nor after Josiah was there a king like him who turned to the Lord as he did—with all his heart and with all his soul and with all his strength, in accordance with all the Law of Moses.” (Wisdom 3:5-7) Human Sacrifice: “They were disciplined a little, but they will be rewarded with abundant good things, because God tested them and found that they deserve to be with him. He tested them like gold in the furnace; he accepted them like an entirely burned offering. Then, when the time comes for judgment, the godly will burst forth and run about like fiery sparks among dry straw.”
13. (Wisdom 14:21-23) Child Sacrifice: “In this way idolatry becomes a trap for one’s life. Whether it is because of a father’s misfortune or because people are ordered to do so, stones and plants begin to be called by the name that was never supposed to be shared with anything or anyone else. Then, as if it weren’t enough that they should be concerning the knowledge of God, other things follow. When living ignorantly in the midst of great war, people call such evil things peace. Then, in the celebration of secret religious ceremonies involving the ritual murder of children or in hidden mysteries or in the mad orgies of strange worship practices.”
14. (Ezekiel 21:33-37) Humans are fuel for fire: As for you, son of man, prophesy: Thus says the Lord God to the Ammonites and their insults: O sword, sword drawn for slaughter, burnished to consume, to flash lightning. Your false visions and lying omens, Set you over the necks of the slain, the wicked whose day had come-an end to their life of crime. Return to your scabbard! In the place you were created, In the land of your origin I will judge you. I will pour out my anger upon you, breathing my fiery wrath against you; I will hand you over to ravagers, artisans of destruction, You shall be fuel for the fire, your blood shall flow throughout the land; You shall not be remembered, for I, the Lord, have spoken.
15. (Deuteronomy 13:13-18) Burn None believers: “That scoundrels among you are leading their fellow citizens astray by saying, ‘Let us go worship other gods’—gods you have not known before. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find that the report is true and such a detestable act has been committed among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the open square and burn it. Burn the entire town as a burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the Lord will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a large nation, just as he swore to your ancestors. “The Lord your God will be merciful only if you listen to his voice and keep all his commands that I am giving you today, doing what pleases him.”
16. (Deuteronomy 2:34) Genocide in the bible: The deliberate killing of a lare group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group. In the bible it talks about genocide, to go around killing large groups of people. “The Hebrew term used here refers to the complete consecration of things or people to the Lord, either by destroying them or by giving them as an offering.” (Deuteronomy 3:6) “We completely destroyed the kingdom of Bashan, just as we had destroyed King Sihon of Heshbon. We destroyed all the people in every town we conquered—men, women, and children alike.
17. (Deuteronomy 7:2) “When the Lord your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy.”
18. (Deuteronomy 7:16) “You must destroy all the nations the Lord your God hands over to you. Show them no mercy, and do not worship their gods, or they will trap you.”
19. (Deuteronomy 13:15) “You must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.”
20. (Deuteronomy 20:16-17) “So Joshua conquered the whole region—the kings and people of the hill country, the Negev, the western foothills, and the mountain slopes. He completely destroyed everyone in the land, leaving no survivors, just as the Lord, the God of Israel, had commanded.”
21. (Samuel 15:2-3) “This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies has declared: I have decided to settle accounts with the nation of Amalek for opposing Israel when they came from Egypt. Now go and completely destroy the entire Amalekite nation—men, women, children, babies, cattle, sheep, goats, camels, and donkeys.”
The deliberate killing of a lair group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group. In the bible it talks about genocide, to go around killing large groups of people.
1. (Deuteronomy 2:34) In the bible it talks about genocide, to go around killing large groups of people. “The Hebrew term used here refers to the complete consecration of things or people to the Lord, either by destroying them or by giving them as an offering.”
2. (Deuteronomy 3:6) “We completely destroyed the kingdom of Bashan, just as we had destroyed King Sihon of Heshbon. We destroyed all the people in every town we conquered—men, women, and children alike.
3. (Deuteronomy 7:2) “When the Lord your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy.”
4. (Deuteronomy 7:16) “You must destroy all the nations the Lord your God hands over to you. Show them no mercy, and do not worship their gods, or they will trap you.”
5. (Deuteronomy 13:15) “You must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.”
6. (Deuteronomy 20:16-17) “So Joshua conquered the whole region—the kings and people of the hill country, the Negev, the western foothills, and the mountain slopes. He completely destroyed everyone in the land, leaving no survivors, just as the Lord, the God of Israel, had commanded.”
7. (Samuel 15:2-3) “This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies has declared: I have decided to settle accounts with the nation of Amalek for opposing Israel when they came from Egypt. Now go and completely destroy the entire Amalekite nation—men, women, children, babies, cattle, sheep, goats, camels, and donkeys.”
Putting people through slavery is very immoral. Slavery is rampant throughout the bible in both Old and New Testaments. The bible approves of slavery in the many passages it has. It goes so far as to tell how to obtain slaves, how hard you can beat, and when you have sex with the female slaves. The slaves are clearly property to be bought and sold like stock.
1. “(Leviticus 25:44-46) Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.”
2. (Exodus 21:2-6) Buy a Hebrew Slave: “If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything. If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him. If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free. “But if the servant declares, ‘I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,’ then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.”
3. (Exodus 21:7-11) Selling in a daughter as a slave: “If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.”
4. (Exodus 21:20-21) Beating the slave: “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.”
5. (Ephesians 6:5) Slaves and masters: “Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.”
6. (1 Timothy 6:1-2) Slaves to show respect: “All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God’s name and our teaching may not be slandered. Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to them as fellow believers and are devoted to the welfare of their slaves.”
7. (Luke 12:47-48) Servants: “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.”
In the Old Testament it talks about murder. There laws that command people be killed for absurd reasons such as working on the Sabbath, being gay, cursing your parents, or not being a virgin on your wedding night.
1. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT) Kill people who don’t listen to priests: “Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the Lord your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.”
2. (Leviticus 20:13) Kill Homosexuals: “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.”
3. (Leviticus 20:27) Kill Fortunetellers: “A man or a woman who is a medium or spiritualist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own head.”
4. (Exodus 21:15 NAB) For hitting parents: “Anyone who attacks their father or mother is to be put to death.”
5. (Proverbs 20:20) Death for cursing parents: “If someone curses their father or mother, their lamp will be snuffed out in a pitch darkness.”
6. (Leviticus 20:9) “Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own dead.”
7. (Leviticus 20:10) Death for Adultery: “If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife – with the wife of his neighbor – both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put the death.”
8. (Leviticus 21:9) Death for fornication: “If a priest’s daughter defiles herself by becoming a prostitute, she disgraces her father; she must be burned in the fire.”
9. (Exodus 22:19) Death to followers of other religions: “Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death”.
10. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13) Kill Nonbelievers: “And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God to their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.”
11. (Zechariah 13:3) Kill False Prophets: “And if anyone still prophesies, their father and mother, to whom they were born, will say to them; you must die, because you told lies in the Lord’s name. Then their own parents will stab the one who prophesies.”
12. (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT) Kill the entire town if one person worships another God: “That scoundrels among you are leading their fellow citizens astray by saying, ‘Let us go worship other God’s – God’s you have not known before. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find that the report is true and such a detestable act has been committed among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the open square and burn it. Burn the entire town as a burnt offering to the Lord your God. The town bust remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the Lord will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you a large nation, just as he swore to your ancestors.”
13. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21) Kill women who are not virgins on their wedding night: “But suppose the man’s accusations are true, and he can show that she was not a virgin. The woman must be taken to the door of her father’s home, and there the man of the town must stone her the death, for she has committed a disgraceful crime in Israel by being promiscuous while living in her parents’ home. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you.”
14. (Deuteronomy 13:17-12) Kill followers of other religions: “They might suggested that you worship the God’s of people who live nearby or who come from the end of the earth. But do not give in or listen. Have not pity, and do not spare or protect them. You must put them to death! Strike the first blow yourself, and then all the people must join in. Stone the guilty ones to death because they have tried to draw you away from the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt, the place of slavery. Then all Israel will hear about it and be afraid, and no one will act so wickedly again.”
15. (Deteronomy 17:2-5) “When you begin living in the towns the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman among you might do evil in the sight of the Lord your God and violated the covenant. For instance, they might serve other God’s or worship the sun, the moon, or any of the stars – the forces of heaven – which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then the man or woman who has committed such an evil act must be taken to the gates of the town and stone to death”.
16. (Leviticus 24:10-16) Death for Blasphemy: “One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father came out of his tent and got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of Israelite woman blasphemed the Name of the Lord with a curse. So the man was brought to Moses for judgement. His mother was Shelomith the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of the Dan. They kept the man in custody until the Lord’s will in the matter should become clear to them. Then the Lord said to Moses, take the Blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard the curse to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire assembly is to stone him. Say to the Israelites: ‘Anyone who curses their God will be held responsible; anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put the death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigners or native – born, when they are to be put to death.
17. (Romans 1:24-32) Infidels and Gays should die: “Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexuality impurity for the degrading bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things than the creator. Because of his, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way men also abandoned natural relations with woman and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. Furthermore, just as they did not think worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They as gossips, slanders, God-Haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.”
18. (Leviticius 1:48-51) Kill anyone approaches the tabernacle: “Ford the Lord smoke to Moses, only the tribe of Levi you shall not list, and you shall not take a census of them among the people of Israel. But appoint the Levites over the tabernacle of the testimony, and over all its furnishings, and over all that belongs to it. They are to carry the tabernacle and all its furnishings, and they shall take care of it and shall camp around tabernacle. When the tabernacle is to set out, the Levites shall take it down, and when the tabernacle is to be pitched, the Levites shall set it up. And if any outsider comes here, he shall be put to death.
19. (Exodus 31:12-15) Kill people working on the Sabbath: “The Lord then gave these further instructions to Moses: Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the Lord, who makes you holy. Yes, Keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day total rest. I repeat: Because the Lord considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.”
20. (2 Kings 2:23-24) Cursing the man: “He went up from there to Bethel and while he was going on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him saying “Go up you baldheld! Go up, you baldheld!” And he turned out, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.”
21. (1 Samuel 6:19-20) God kills the curious: But God struck down some of the inhabitants of Beth Shemesh, putting seventy of them to death because they looked into the ark of the Lord. The people turned mourned because of the heavy blow the Lord had dealt them. And the people of Beth Shemesh asked, “Who can stand in the presence of the Lord, this holy, this hold God? To whom will the ark go up from here?”
22. (1 Kings 20:35) Killed by the lion: By the words of Lord one of the company of the prophets said to his companion “Strike me with your weapon, but he refused.
23. (2 Samuel 6;3-7 NAB) Killing the Good Samaritan: “And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart. And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was Gibeah, accompanying the ark of God: And Ahio went before the ark. And David and all the house of Israel played before the Lord on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on Psalteries, and on the timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals. And when they came to Nachon’s threshingfloor, Uzzah put forth his hands to the ark of God, and took hold of it; for the oxen shook it. And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Uzzah; and God smote him here there for his error; and there he died by the Ark of the God.”
24. (Hosea 9:11-16) God will kill children: “As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like bird, from the womb, and from the conception. Through they bring their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, we also to them when I do depart from them. Ephriam, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murder. Give them, O Lord: What wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their Princess is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”
25. (Ezekiel 9:5-7) Kill men, women, and children: As listened, he said, to the others “Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children, but do not tough anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the old men who were in front of the temple. Then he said to them, “Defile the temple and fill the courts with slain. Go.” So they went out and began killing throughout the city.
26. (Exodus 12:29-30) God kills all the first born of Egypt: “At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well. Pharaoh of all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night and there, was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without some dead.”
27. (Jeremiah 51:20-26) Kill old men and young women: “You are my war club, my weapon for battle-with you I shatter horse Kingdoms, with you I shatter chariot and driver, with you I shatter man and woman, with you I shatter old man and youth, with you I shatter young man and young woman, with you I shatter shepherd and flock with you I shatter farmer and oxen, with you I shatter governors and officials. Before your eyes I will repay Babylon and all who live in Babylonia for all the wrong they have done in zion, declares the Lord. I am against you, you destroying the whole earth, declares the Lord. I will stretch out my hand against you, roll you off the cliffs, and make you a burned-out mountain. No rock will be taken from you for a cornerstone, nor any stone for a foundation, for you will be desolate forever, declares the Lord.”
28. (Leviticus 26:21-22) God will kill the children of sinner: “If you remain hostile toward me and you refuse to listen to me, I will multiply you afflictions seven times over, as your sins deserve. I will send wild animals against you, and they will rob your children, destroy your cattle and make you so few in number that your roads will be deserted.”
29. (Isaiah 13:15-18) More rape and child killings: “Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated. See, I will stir up against them and Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold. Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants, nor will they look with compassion on children.
30. (Judges 15:14-15 ) More of Samson’s murders: “As he approached Lehi, the philistine came toward him shouting. The spirit of the Lord came powerfully upon him. The ropes on his arms became like charped flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands. Finding a fresh jaw bone of a donkey, he grabbed it and struck down a thousand men.”
31. (Acts 5:1-11) Peter kills two people: “Now man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property, with his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostle feet. Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to god.
” When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what happened. Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him. About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what he had happened. Peter asked her, “Tell me, is the price you and Ananias got for the land?” “Yes”, she said, “that is the price.” Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test to test the spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband and are at the door, and they will carry you out also.” At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried beside her husband. Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these acts.
32. (1 Samuel 15: 2-3) Mass Murder: “This is what the Lord Almighty says ‘I will push the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when for what they did as they came up from Egypt. Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and don key.”
33. (Jeriah 48:10) You have to kill: “A curse on anyone who is lax on anyone the Lord’s work! A curse on anyone who keeps their sword bloodshed!”
34. (Joshua 19:47) The Danites kill the next town: “When the territory of the Danites was lost to them, they went up and attacked Leshem, took it, put it to the sword and occupied it. They settled in Leshem and named it Dan after their ancestor.
35. (Jeremiah 15:1-4) God kills some more: “Then the Lord said to me: Even if Moses and Samuel were to stand before me, my heart would not go out to this people. Send them away from my presence! Let them go! And if they ask you, ‘Where shall we go? ‘tell them, This is what the Lord says: ‘Those destined for death, to death; those for sword, to the sword; those for starvation, to starvation; those for cavity, to captivity. “I will send four kind of destroyers against them,” declares the Lord, “the sword to kill and the dogs to drag away and the birds and the wild animals to devour and destroy. I will make them abhorrent to all the kingdoms of the Earth because Manasseh son of Hezekiah King of Judah did in Jerusalem.”
36. (Ezekiel 35:7-9) God promises for killings: “I will make Mount Seir a desolate waste and cut off from it all who come and go. I will fill your mountains with slain; those killed by the sword will fall on your kill and in your valleys and in all your ravines. I will make you desolate forever; your towns will not be inhabited. Then you will know I am the Lord.”
37. (Exodus 23:23) The Angel of Death: “My angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites Hivites and I will wipe them out.”
38. (Joshua 8:1-29) Destruction of Ai: “Then the Lords is to Joshua, “Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Take the whole army with you, and go up and attack Ai. For I have delivered into your hands the king of Ai, his people, his city and his land. You shall do and its king as you did to Jericho and its king, except that you may carry of their plunder and livestock for yourselves. Set an ambush behind the city.” So Joshua and the whole army moved out to attack Ai. He chose thirty thousand of his best fighting men and set them out at night with these order: “Listen carefully. You are to set ambush behind the city. Don’t go very far from it. All of you be on the alert. I and all those with me advance on the city, and when the men come out against us, as they did before, we will flee from them. They will pursue until we have lured them away from the city for they say, ‘They are running away from us as they did before.’ So when we flee from them, you are to rise up from ambush and take the city. The Lord your God will give it into your hand. When you have taken the city, set it on fire. Do what the Lord commanded. See to it; you have my orders. Then Joshua sent them off, and went to the place of ambush and lay in wait between Bethel and Ai, to the west of Ai – but Joshua spent that night with the people. Earl y the next morning Joshua mustered his army, and he and the leaders of Israel marched before them to Ai. The entire force that was with him marched the city and arrived in front of it. They set up camp north to Ai, with the valley between then and the city. Joshua had taken about five thousand men and set them in ambush between Bethel and Ai, to the west of the city. So the soldiers took up their positions-with the main camp to the north of the city and the ambush to the west of it. That night Joshua went into the valley. When the king of Ai saw this, he and all the men of the city hurried out early in the morning to meet Israel in battle at a certain place overlooking the Arabah. But he did not know that an ambush has been set against him behind the city. Joshua and all Israel let themselves be driven back before them, and pursued Joshua and were lured away from the city. Not a man remained in Ai or Bethel who did not go after Israel. They left the city open and went in pursuit of Israel. Them the Lord said to Joshua, “Hold out toward Ai the javelin that is in your hand, for into your hand I will deliver the city.” So Joshua held out toward the city javelin that was in his hand. A soon as he did this, the men in the ambush rose quickly from their position and rushed forward. They entered the city and fire. The men of Ai looked back and saw the smoke of the city rising up into the sky, but they had no chance to escape in any direction; the Israelites who had been fleeing toward the wilderness had turned back against their pursuers. For when Joshua and all Israel saw that the ambush that taken the city and that smoke was going up from it, they turned around and attacked the men and Ai. Those in the ambush also came out the city against them, saw that they were in the middle, with Israelites on both sides. Israel cut them down, leaving them neither survivors nor forgives. But they took the king of Ai alive and brought to Joshua. When Israel had finished killing all the men of Ai in the wilderness where they had chased them, and them, and when every one of them had been put the sword, all the Israelites turned to Ai and killed those who were in it. Twelve thousand men and women fell that day-all the people of Ai. For Joshua did not draw back the hand that held out his javelin until he had destroyed all who lived in Ai. But Israel did carry off for themselves the livestock and plunder of this city, as the Lord had instructed Joshua. So Joshua burned Ai and made it permanent heap of ruins, a desolate place to this day. He impaled the day of the king of Ai on a pole and left it there until evening. At sunset, Joshua ordered them to take the body from the pole and throw it down at the entrance of the city gate. And the raised a large pile of rocks over it, which remains to this day.”
39. (Joshua 6:20-21) Killing at Jericho: “When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and the sound of the trumpet when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city. They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the with sword every living thing in it-men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.”
40. (1 Kings 14:9-6) God kills an Extended Family: You have done more evil than all who lived before you. You have made for yourself other gods, idols made of metal; you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me. ‘Because of this; I am going to bring disaster on the house of Jeroboam. I will cut off from Jeroboam every last male in Israel-slave of free. I will burn up the house of Jeroboam as one burns dung, until it is all gone. Dogs will eat those belonging to Jeroboam who die in the city, and the birds will feed on those who die in the country. The Lord has spoken!’ As for you, go back home. When you set foot in your city, the boy will die. All Israel will mourn for him and bury him. He is the only belonging to Jeroboam who will be buried, because his the only one in the house Jeroboam in whom the Lord, the God of Israel, has found anything good. “The Lord will rise up for himself a king over Israel who will cut off the family of jeroboam. Even how this beginning to happen. And the Lord will strike Israel. So that it will be like a reed swaying in the water. He will uproot Israel from this good land that he gave to their ancestors and scatter then beyond the Euphrates River, because they aroused the Lord’s anger by making Asheral poles. And he will give Israel up because of the sins Jeroboam has committed and caused Israel to commit”.
41. (Judges 20:48) Mass Murder: “And the men of Israel turned again upon the children of Benjamin and smote them with the edge of the sword, as well the men of every city and the beast, and all that came to hand. Also they set on fire all the cities that they came to.”
42. (2 Kings 19:35) The Angel Of Death: “The night the angel of the Lord went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning-there were all the dead bodies!”
43. (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT) Kill your neighbors: “So he stood at the entrance to the camp and said, “Whoever of the Lord, came to me.” And all the Levites rallied to him. Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, Says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’ The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three of the people died. Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.
44. (Joshua 7:19-26 Webster’s Bible) Kill the family of sinner: “And Joshua said to Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, glory to the LORD God of Israel, and make confession to him; and tell me now what thou hast done, hide it not from me. And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done. When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them, and behold, they [are] hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it. So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran to the tent, and behold, it was hid in his tent, and the silver under it. And they took them from the midst of the tent, and brought them to Joshua, and to all the children of Israel, and laid them out before the LORD. And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them to the valley of Achor. And Joshua said, why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. And they raised over him a great heap of stones to this day. So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger: wherefore the name of that place was called the valley of Achor to this day.
45. (Numbers 25:1-9 NLT) Kill Followers of Other Religions: “While Israel was staying in Shittim, the men began to indulge in sexual immorality with Moabite women, 2 who invited them to the sacrifices to their gods. The people ate the sacrificial meal and bowed down before these gods. 3 So Israel yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor. And the Lord’s anger burned against them. The Lord said to Moses, “Take all the leaders of these people, kill them and expose them in broad daylight before the Lord, so that the Lord’s fierce anger may turn away from Israel.” So Moses said to Israel’s judges, “Each of you must put to death those of your people who have yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor.” Then an Israelite man brought into the camp a Midianite woman right before the eyes of Moses and the whole assembly of Israel while they were weeping at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 7 When Phinehas son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, saw this, he left the assembly, took a spear in his hand 8 and followed the Israelite into the tent. He drove the spear into both of them, right through the Israelite man and into the woman’s stomach. Then the plague against the Israelites was stopped; 9 but those who died in the plague numbered 24,000.”
46. (1 Kings 18:36-40 NLT) Then Elijah commanded them, “Seize the prophets of Baal. Don’t let anyone get away!” They seized them, and Elijah had them brought down to the Kishon Valley and slaughtered there.
47. (Jeremiah 50:21-22) Kill all the Babylon: “Attack the land of Merathaim and those who live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy[a] them,” declares the Lord. “Do everything I have commanded you. The noise of battle is in the land, the noise of great destruction!
48. (Judges 18:27-29) Mican kills a whole town: “Then they took what Micah had made, and his priest, and went on to Laish, against a people at peace and secure. They attacked them with the sword and burned down their city. There was no one to rescue them because they lived a long way from Sidon and had no relationship with anyone else. The city was in a valley near Beth Rehob. The Danites rebuilt the city and settled there. They named it Dan after their ancestor Dan, who was born to Israel—though the city used to be called Laish.”
49. (Isaiah 14: 21 NAB) Kill sons of sinner: “Prepare slaughter for his children the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.”
50. Murder: “At the time of sacrifice, the prophet Elijah stepped forward and prayed: “Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. Answer me, Lord, answer me, so these people will know that you, Lord, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again.” Then the fire of the Lord fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones and the soil, and also licked up the water in the trench. When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, “The Lord—he is God! The Lord—he is God!”
1. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT) “If a man is caught in the act of raping a woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorcee her.”
2. (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB) “If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate and the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.”
3. (Deuteronomy 22:25-27) “Mentioned the punishment the Mosaic law commanded for a man who raped a woman. The man was to killed by stoning while the woman was considered innocent for the nation of Israel during the time of Moses, the principle is clear that rape was sinful in the eyes of God and led to the most extreme punishment-death for the rapist.”
There God allows rape and why? Well as you can see he had done rape before. He raped his daughter Mary so he can have her give birth to Jesus. He forced Mary to give birth to Jesus. Christians say that is a crime so their God committed a crime.
During the Christian Purity Ball, the daughter and father wear ball gown attire. They spend a night of dinner and dancing together. An to end the evening with a vow to abstain from having sex before marriage. (Pretty much the girls make a pledge to remain pure and to live pure before God. She stays abstain until marriage. Their father would sign a commitment undertaking their daughter’s purity.)
When you see them dressed up in ball attire the girl is wearing a white dress that awfully looks like a wedding dress and the father would wear black like they would wear on their wedding day but when I think about it; but when I think about it, it does pretty creepy. I am sure some have mistaken them as being “married” which can be very confusing.
And notice that is does not talk about a purity ball the boys. Why only the girl?
The Christian Purity Ball is a complete joke.
From what I know is that Lucifer does not kill anyone. I doubt that he has ever kill anyone because to me he isn’t that type. And him wanting our soul… Well that is not really true at all. He does not want our soul. Him wanting our soul is one of the misconceptions. Christians pretty much do not know who Lucifer is really about.
When people think of Exorcisms, they think it is about demon possession trying to get the demon out of the person. Exorcisms are not real. Why aren’t they real? In my opinion, the christian version of demon possession is not real at all. Lucifer and the demons will not possess anyone unless if the person ask for permission to get possessed by them.
From what I know about the possession by Lucifer and the demons, is that it is nothing like what the christians believe. Christians try hard to make demon possession look real, but when it comes to demon possession; it is just people pretending to be possessed because they know the weak minded will fear and still follow christ or even some will convert to christianity to follow christ. I have heard that some people will get paid to get to pretend that they are possessed. Many christians live through fear and are gullible to believe in things like this.
I have watched a few videos from that guy named Bob Larson. His videos are pretty hilarious. You can tell that the people were pretending to be possessed by demons and by Lucifer. I find it quite pathetic that they will even try to pretend to be possessed. One day they might actually get the worst karma.
Here are some videos from the fake Bob Larson.
Enjoy getting a good laugh at his videos lol
It was on July 2016, I was having an argument with people about abortion. They talked about how murder is a “sin”. They said that “murdering” a fetus is wrong. The fetus does not develop a heart until 5 weeks after conception. http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-5-weeks_1094.bc
Many people believe that women SHOULD NOT have abortions. But they never think about what if the woman starts having medical problems during her pregnancy? What if she needs to get an abortion because she may die? Most likely if the woman dies, the unborn child may die too. Some think it is simple for a woman to go through a pregnancy.
What if the woman is a rape victim? What if she wants to have an abortion?
She surely did not ask to get pregnant and I am sure they would not want to give birth to a child by someone who raped them. I do not see it as fair to force them to give birth at all. By all means, no female should be forced to give birth if they do not want to. That is how I see it.
What about these anti-abortionist?
Are they willing to take care of the child when it is born? Many of them will say “I will take take care of the child after it is born” even though it barely even happens. They say it but then they don’t do.
What about the female having the right to do with whatever they want with their own body?
Many do not see or understand that a female has the right to choose to do with whatever they want with their own body. No one should should tell them “Getting an abortion is illegal so you can’t get an abortion”. Is it because god told them that getting an abortion is wrong? Remember that god did force mary to give birth at age 12.
Sorry but not sorry, but god is not for any female rights at all. All he wants is to able to control you and tell you what you can do with your own body. So raping a 12 year old is ok? But what about letting a young child get an abortion? I am damn well sure that they will not allow them to get an abortion.
Again, Christians talk about murdering someone is a “sin” but they never talk about the Witch Trials which they did murder those who practiced witchcraft and thought who were practicing Witchcraft. If murder is a sin; then why would god have wanted his followers to burn them but not let a woman to have an abortion? That is the kind of question you need to ask yourself.
For the past few years discovering what Christianity was actually about. I started to learn that Christianity is mostly about living through fear and being controlled through the mind. The debates I have gotten with Christians were quite interesting actually. They told me that I will burn in hell if I didn’t repent and follow christ. I mean repenting is just a load of bullshit of anyways, right?
Telling someone to repent for the “sins” that they have made is just another way to take control of that person who will probably let themselves get deceived by that kind of nonsense. And sin is NOT real. Sin is just in the mind to control you and make you feel guilty for no reason at all. Some say “sin is very real”. Those who say that are deceived and being lied too.
Those who let themselves get deceived, will continue being deceived and being lied too. The worst part is being very gullible. When you let yourself believe in everything in christianity you are pretty much fucked. Knowing the real truth about christianity will free your mind from being enslaved. Liberate yourself.
Back then, christians made torture devices to kill others. They even burned witches alive and even burned those who thought were practicing witchcraft.
In your so called bible, it says not to kill, but apparently god will allow you to kill a certain person who he wants dead which he makes you become the murderer. And also making you do his dirty work since apparently “you are his puppet”.
If christians thought it was ok to torture and kill others, why should I repent and turn to god? I see no love in your god and nor in christianity. I will never convert back to that horrendous terror religion.
Christians will often use Satan as the scapegoat. There is a reason why they would use him as the “Scapegoat”, Many of them will blame Satan for their problems. They will either say that “Satan made me do this” or “Satan made me do that”. It does seem that they never want to be responsible for their own problems.
In life, we are responsible for our actions. When you do this or you do that, you controlled your own actions and that is what many of these Christians do not see. They usually have to feel that they have to blame Satan. If only they can open their eyes and see that it was not Satan making them do the bad things. Many christians do not seem to be wise enough about controlling their own actions.
Many Christians have claimed saying that they are the loving and kind people… But are they really loving and kind?
Here is what I am going to talk about…
Why would Christians judge others?
Many christians judge others by their sexuality or what the others believe. They love to judge gays. They think being gay is a sin. They think it goes against god and the bible. But in what way do they have the right to discriminate gays? They do not have the right to judge others for their sexuality.
Many christians will judge others for what they believe in. They will also force their religion on others. Many think god saves people; so they believe they have to convert people to christianity. Many of these christians do not believe in freedom of religion. They feel that everyone should believe in their god.
Those who do not believe in freedom of religion should understand that not everyone has to believe in their god. It is someone’s choice if they want believe in god or not. It is not right to be forced to believe in it. Let others believe in what they want. Become opened minded and know what is out there.
How can someone free themselves from the bondage and slavery of god?
If you want to become free from the bondage and slavery of god; you have to free yourself from god’s dominion. Do not be afraid to become free from god. Deny god and show him that you do not want to be in his presence anymore. Show him that you hate him and his pathetic christ. They will become weak and not able have power over you. Do not be afraid to leave the dominion of god. god is not worth it and nor jesus is worth it either.
Come and learn about Lucifer’s truth. Show true devotion to, Father Lucifer. Make a commitment that you will always follow him. Be that great Disciple of Lucifer. Be that knowledgeable disciple of Lucifer. Be his true follower.
Why would the Christians take the lives of others for being witches and practicing Witchcraft?
Back in the days christians would murder witches. Mainly because god was against those who used witchcraft and plus he didn’t want anyone to practice witchcraft. Witchcraft is very powerful and god does not want us to use it. The christians believe that Witches and those who practice witchcraft do not deserve to live according to their bible. The bible that mentions to kill a witch in “Exodus 22:18” (New International version: “Do not allow a sorceress to live.”) (King James Bible: “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.”)
In the bible verse 18 says “Law against witchcraft”. “Witchcraft was professedly a league with powers in rebellion against god. How far it was delusion, how far imposture, how far a real conspiracy with the powers of evil, cannot now be known. Let the most rationalistic view be taken, and still there was in the practice an absolute renunciation of religion, and of the authority of Jehovah. Wizards (Leviticus 19:31) and witches were, therefore, under the Jewish theocracy, like idolaters and blasphemers, to be put to death.”
Murder is wrong in many ways. To kill anyone who practices witchcraft is wrong. There is no reason to murder anyone who practices witchcraft. Even though the Christians who desperately follow the bible, they do not have the right to murder. Murder is a crime and many of the Christians are responsible for the crimes they have made.
Does god really have plans for everyone? If he did have plans for those then why are those people suffering? Many Christians say god has plan for you that will lead you through the steps through life and through eternity after you die. If he did have a plan then why would he let people get cancer, diseases, and viruses? What kind of god would let his people get sick. Also, they say god has a purpose for us in life. If he did then why does he let bad things happen to them? Why does he let them get raped, tortured, hit, beaten up till they have bruises all over themselves, starve to death, and etc.
For example, if Christians say that Satan “Burns people in hell” then why does god let that happen? If he cared enough he wouldn’t want that to happen to his people. So god doesn’t really care for his people. In general, if he cared he would have been watching out for his people but instead he watches people suffer while he just sits there doing nothing. In reality, Lucifer DOES NOT burn people, he doesn’t throw people in a pit of fire. That is all lies from the holy bible. It is only said to make them fear Lucifer; so they can stay with god.
I have seen Christians post pictures of dead children, people who are disabled, and etc. I do find it quite sickening that these people will use them just to get amen and likes. Especially, the ones posting pictures of dead children. Posting pictures of dead children just to get like and amens is very highly disrespectful, very cruel, and very disgusting.
Commenting amen isn’t really going to do anything at all. If you see a post that says “Type amen for this girl dying” and then you comment saying amen then you are obviously very gullible.
If you are trying to get your page or profile or whatever famous by doing that stuff with the pictures then is very immature, sickening, and heartless.
Christians love to claim that they are the loving people and of course they will say that they are doing the right thing by exploiting these pictures just to get the lame amens and likes. Especially when they are using those pictures without the owner’s permission. For example, what if someone did this to your child who died? Would you like it? Of course you won’t like it but you wouldn’t mind doing it to someone else. The hypocrisy is very strong with many of the Christians.
You can learn many things from this website. Liberated Of Lucifer is a church. The owner of that website is a Luciferian Satanist. I am also part of the church. Here is the link to the website if you would like to learn more Satanism http://www.liberatedoflucifer.org/.
On the website you will learn about:
1. Our belief in Satanism with Lucifer and Lilith.
2. Our Ministries and Programs.
3. The Liberated Of Lucifer And The Art Of The Wise (Witchcraft) – How Does It All Go Together?
You will also learn about the Christians and the Mormons
The one thing I could never understand is that, how can some people believe that they can be a christian and a Satanist at the same time. There is no possible way to follow god and to follow Lucifer at the same time. Do they fear that if they don’t follow god that they will “Burn in hell for all eternity”? Why would someone want to be a Christian when they will just brainwash you?
You cannot serve Lucifer and god at the same time. Lucifer is the one who liberates us from god’s slavery; while god is the one who enslaves his people and brainwashes them into thinking that Lucifer is the one who is evil, when he is actually not evil at all. Some fear that if they don’t serve god that he will just send them to burn in the “fiery pits of hell” which the fiery pits of hell does not exist. It is used as a scare tactic to keep his followers in control. And yes, those who think they can be a Satanist and a Christian at the same time are just full of shit.
I am sure that some people might mistaken the Followers of Lucifer and Education as an Organization. The Followers of Lucifer and Education is NOT an Organization.
*I do not want the FOLAE to become “popular”. I am not for popularity. I want the teaching become known and for others to learn.
*I created the FOLAE in June 2016 to teach the real truth about Lucifer and the real truth that he teaches.
*I do not want to have any groups for the FOLAE.
*I do not want anyone else to help run the FOLAE. I am independent and it will stay like that.
This is an informational blog where I just teach about different things.
Just remember that you do not dedicate your soul to Lucifer. He does not want to your soul and nor does he buy them or anything like that. The ritual on JOS says that you use a razor or a needle to cut yourself to sign your name in blood… You should not have to cut yourself to show that you want to follow Lucifer. Does he really want you to do self-harm? No he does not. Why would he even want you to do self-harm? Self-harm is not healthy and it could lead to getting infections which is not very safe.
When I was a beginner Satanist, I discovered about Joy of Satan back in September or October 2012. Back when I was a beginner Satanist I didn’t really know what Satanism was about, and I am sure a lot of beginner Satanists don’t really know what Satanism is about especially if they never heard the names (Satan/Lucifer) like me. I remember doing the ritual to write my name in blood and I never really thought about writing my name in blood for anything. I am not sure what I thought when I was doing that kind of “ritual”. But years later in 2016 I learned that there is no need to cut yourself to use your blood for a ritual to follow or enter into the service of Lucifer.
(1.) Can I perform the ritual more than once?
Answer: It does not matter because needing to cut yourself to do a ritual for Lucifer is not right.
(2.) I performed the ritual. I could barely get any blood on the paper, is the ritual still valid?
Answer: Again it DOES NOT matter.
(3.) I am under-age and my parents would cause me serious problems if they ever caught me doing a Satanic ritual.
Answer: Just be aware if you are living in a home with religious followers of god. Make sure they do not catch you doing a Satanic Ritual because if they do some things could happen…
1. Force you to follow god.
2. Taking your ritual stuff away which is not right to take someone else’s stuff away.
3. Taking you to a psychiatrist to get “checked” because you chose to follow Lucifer.
Those 3 that I did mention are a disrespects to religious freedom. Many Christians hate religious freedom and feel that all should worship god. Yes, we all do have the right to practice our own religion but to force it on others is just wrong.
(4.) I am underage, living in a Christian home and my parents force me to go to church and participate in Christian sacraments. Can I still do the dedication?
Will Satan be angry with me?
If you are underage and following Lucifer it is better safe to not say anything about following him. It can be hard to tell others that you follow him because they might freak out, you might possibly lose friends, and also they might not even want to ever be around you ever again.
Of course you can still perform a Dedication Ritual to Lucifer but AGAIN you DO NOT “NEED” to cut yourself to do a ritual for Lucifer. Lucifer DOES NOT encourage his followers to do self-harm. If you do not have any candles you can just draw an inverted pentagram on a piece of paper or it can drawn a on poster board or you can print a picture of Lucifer (if you can). I do know know that dollar stores have 7 days candles for a pretty cheap price.
When you do the Dedication Ritual just renounce god to never be your savior ever again that is IF you have worshiped god before. Renounce all the evils of god.
Renounce god, jesus, and his angels. Show them that they are worthless and that they mean nothing to you. Show them that you will be a true Follower of Lucifer. Show them that Lucifer will be your liberator and to free you from his slavery and to never want to enter god’s dominion.
To become a Satanist, you must become aware of what you are getting into. Many people may judge you and treat you differently. You may end up encountering many of the religious extremist. But just remember be who you are and don’t let them bring you down. Ignore what they say and try not to let them to put anything in your mind that will make you doubt Satanism. They will try to put anything in your mind that will make you think that Satanism is evil.
If you really do want to become a Satanist you must study and learn what Satanism is about. It can take a lot time of learn. But be really sure if you really want to become a Satanist. Satanism does not make you famous, rich, and nor does it get you things and also, Satanism does NOT have anything to do with the Illuminati. If you want to become famous, rich, get things you want, you’ll have to work for it but please don’t mix being famous, rich, etc with Satanism.
What Satanist do not do. Whenever a Christian says that Satanists kill babies, drink blood of the humans or animals, sacrifice humans and sacrifice animals, DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. They do not know anything what this religion is about. They love to make Satanism look bad and evil. They think Satanism is all about evil, hate, and murder.
Many of the Christians think they are the Know It All’s. If they did not have their heads far up god’s asshole maybe they may lighten up a bit and see that Christianity is really all about evil, hate, murder, and judgment. But surely they are afraid to see the truth. They say that Lucifer is evil, that he kills people, and that he will possess people. They are very wrong about what they are saying about Lucifer.
So many people think that the illuminati has to do Satanism. They think like “Hey, if I join Satanism I will get everything I want”. But a real Satanist knows that they are wrong and that they are posers. Satan will help people in the spiritual way. He is not a genie who will grant anything to anyone. Those people who think they will get whatever they want if they become a Satanist are more desperate for money than anything else. Most aren’t really interested in learning what being a Satanist is about.
For a long time I have been getting messages from people telling me that they want money and fame. I tell them to go study what Satanism is about but they refuse. I tell them to go get a job but most of the times they just rather live in a fantasy life. I will help them understand but if they do keep asking the same questions after I told them the truth I will quit talking to them.
A Blasphemy Masturbation Ritual can be very powerful especially when doing it in front of the altar. Offering your lust and your cum to Lucifer, Lilith, or the Demons can also be very powerful. Offering your lust and your cum to them can bring great energy in you and to you. One of the things that can piss off god and his christ is by putting a crucifix on the altar inverted while performing the ritual. Using sex toys or other things for the ritual can bring great stimulation.
I believe the most common one for blasphemy is using the crucifix to masturbate with. For those who get turned on by blasphemy the crucifix will surely be very useful for you. Using the crucifix to masturbate with can be great blasphemy towards god and his jesus and can also piss off many Christians since they believe that jesus died for our sins.
A budget ritual is using things for rituals that are not very expensive and that you cannot afford. Like for example, you can get cheap candles and draw out Sigils for the ritual you are going to do. If you can be able to print out a picture of who you are going to do the ritual to or for then you know that is great, but then again if you cannot then draw it out the Sigil. Not everyone can afford the really nice ritual items. Honestly, I do prefer to use candles for rituals because I feel that it works well when I perform them but it also depends on how you feel about using them.
And do not forget, if you do have a pendant of the Sigil of Lucifer or Lilith, or the demons then that would be pretty good to use. But some would prefer to wear the Sigil (pendant) while they perform whatever they are going to do. For example you can use whatever color candle you rather choose but it also depends on the color that you feel truly connected with for the ritual and you can draw out the Sigil. You will also need to think about whatever you are going to say or you can ask someone to help you but if it is private then keep it to yourself and who you are going to do the ritual to or for.
If you have any questions about about Budget Rituals then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of us get desperate to do things for love. We may sometimes let love make us go insane. But using Magick to get someone to love you back or get someone to come back to you is not healthy. It is called jealousy and being blinded by love. Being jealous and being blinded by love is not good at all.
(Love)-You cannot force someone to love you back. That is not the way how it works. If he/she has lost interest in you then you will have to move on. And most likely he/she may move on and get with someone else. A lot of us will get jealous and want the person back but if they don’t want you anymore then again you will have to move on.
(Break up)-A lot of us have tried to break couples up to get back with that person. I see no point of breaking the couple up. It is not they (want to be together) but there’s a reason not to get an old ex back with you. Usually getting back with an ex doesn’t turn out the way you imagine. If he/she left you then for someone else and to use a break up spell will do more damage than good.
(Break up/Revenge)-I don’t really see any point just to break up a couple for revenge but he/she cheated on you or just left you for someone else. It is jealousy that gets to us. We will get pissed off and want revenge to break a couple up. If they left you for someone else there’s really nothing you can do, apparently they did not love you enough to stay with you. But remember that there are plenty of other people out there to date and to want to be with.
A lot of you would not want to listen to the truth. Yes, the truth can hurt us but it is better than ignoring it. We all learn from our mistakes and not do it again.